perjantai 31. joulukuuta 2010

The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth

Don't feel like writing in Finnish today so excuse me.

It's the 31th of December 2010. How odd. This day will come only once. Really odd.
I think now I should make some new years resolutions, I just don't feel like it. I just know that I want to seriously lose some weight, do better in school and try to stop cutting.

Oh, how ironic: "it's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now". Need you now just came to my mind and now I can't get it off. And it really is almost quarter after one. And I really need you now. Fuck it.
I hate this kind of moments.
And oh, today I will probably make another post too, since I don't have any plans for the night. Sad but true. And after last years fiasco I really like to just stay home and sleep the night away.
And wish for better for 2011.

I wish you all the best things for new year! ♥

1 kommentti :

  1. Mäkin aion olla illan kotona. Jos kirjotat vielä niin mä luen ainakin mielelläni heti. Hyvää uuttavuotta! <3

    VastaaPoista